The desks in each school are different in color, but the sizes are basically the same, mainly due to the height of students. What is the standard size of desks and chairs for students?
What is the standard size of student desks and chairs?
Divided by learning stage.
1. Tables and chairs in grades 1 to 2 are 67cm high, 60cm long and 45cm wide.
2. Tables and chairs in grades 3 to 4 are 70cm high, 60cm long and 45cm wide.
3. Tables and chairs in grades 5 to 6 are 73 cm high, 60 cm long and 45 cm wide.
4. In junior high school, the height is the same as the normal desks and chairs, which is basically controlled at 75 to 80 cm.
5. High school, 75 to 80 cm high, 45 to 50 cm wide, 60 to 120 cm long.
6. In universities, desks and chairs are ladder tables and chairs, which are fixed and must depend on the size and form.
What are the students’ desk shopping skills?
1. When selecting a desk, you must first consider its safety. The line of the desk should be smooth. It is recommended to use a circle or arc with a smooth and delicate surface. Shake it hard when purchasing. If it is loose, it is recommended not to choose this desk because its quality is not very good.
2. It depends on what kind of plate it is made of. The price of different materials will vary by about 10 times. So before purchasing, you must first ask what kind of wood is used, and then understand the board.
3. Determine the approximate size before purchasing. The choice of desk color is also very important. A dark desk can make you meditate while studying, while bright colors can greatly help students’ intelligence and creativity.