- Be able to learn more easily and enhance students’ self-esteem. Students will be able to focus more attention, which will enable them to complete the tasks assigned by the teacher faster.
- •Better quality of study and life. Furniture designed according to correct ergonomics can reduce students’ health problems and ensure their health.
- Greater creativity. The flexibility of space will allow students to get more motivation in learning.
- Support flexible teaching mode. When furniture foresees changes in design, the teacher suggests that such changes will feel more comfortable. As a result, the activities proposed and organized by teachers will be more dynamic and more attractive to students.
- Motivation from physical space can make students more willing to cooperate with each other and interact with teachers, which makes teaching more interesting and comfortable for everyone.
- Choosing high-quality furniture requires a lot of investment in the short term, but it is beneficial in the long term. Generally speaking, the service life of each piece of furniture should be at least 10 years.
- Flexible design (and the corresponding flexible teaching mode) can stimulate more interests of students and produce better results. An exciting working environment is what everyone wants.
Choosing furniture that meets the needs of students is a positive choice for everyone in the academic environment. School administrators and architects should change their views on the cost of furniture and consider investing in high-quality furniture at the initial stage of the project. Architects should also consider the parameters of efficiency, ergonomics and flexibility, and put children at the center of school design.
Therefore, in addition to providing space for free and guided activities, the future school furniture must meet the needs of a more flexible teaching environment. At the same time, these furniture must also be durable and comfortable.